Fast, Secure and Convenient
Your bank statements are created electronically on Tuesday nights, and on Wednesday, bank statements are printed and prepared for mailing. Instead of waiting for days to receive your statements in the mail, electronic statements allow you to review them in online banking on Wednesday mornings. Once your statement is ready, we will notify you via email. Simply log in to online banking to access your current and past statements.
First Bank electronic statements are secure. We make it our first priority to keep your personal information confidential. Remember also that reviewing your bank statement quickly is one of the best ways to reduce the effects of identity theft. Convenient
After you review your statement it will be securely archived and available to you in online banking for up to 18 months. If you ever need a paper copy down the road, please call us and we'll be happy to provide one.
Already an online banking customer? Here’s how to sign up for E-Statements:
- Log in to online banking.
- Click on the 'Welcome' dropdown at the top of your screen and select 'All Services & Settings.'
- Under preferences, select 'View Statements.'
- On the righthand side under 'Electronic Statement Delivery,' click 'Electronic Statement Only Delivery.'
- The Electronic Statement Disclosure Statement will appear. After you read the disclosed information, click 'Accept' or 'Accept & Print.'
- Verify your email address. This is the email address that your notifications will be sent to.
You can access your E-Statements anytime through Online Banking:
- Click on the 'Accounts' tab and the click on 'All Accounts.'
- Next, click on the account you wish to see statements from and in the upper right hand of your screen, click on 'Statements.'
- Select the statement you wish to retrieve and click 'View.'
- Your statement will display as a PDF file. You can save and/or print the statement.
- After you have successfully enrolled in E-Statements, your statements will be accessible for 18 months after they are issued. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to receive E-Statements.
Not yet an online banking customer? You can enroll in Online Banking by doing the following:
- On the First Bank homepage, under the Online Banking login fields, locate the 'Enroll Today' section and click on 'Personal Accounts.'
- The Electronic Disclosure Consent Statement will appear. After you have read the disclosed information, click 'I agree.'
- You will see a pop-up window that states you must have an account with First Bank to register for online banking. Click 'OK.'
- The Online Banking Agreement will appear. After you have read the disclosed information, click the box: 'I have read the above disclosure, agree to the terms, and would like to proceed with online registration.' Then, click 'I agree.'
- On the next screen, fill in the required personal information. Set up your username and password, and click 'Continue.'
- You have now completed the enrollment form for First Bank Online Banking!
- Once the enrollment is approved, you will receive an email confirming enrollment in First Bank Online Banking.
With our Electronic Statements feature, you can view your account statements the morning after they are processed through your online banking account.
Sign Up Today
Log in to online banking on the home page, and select 'All Services & Settings' from the welcome dropdown to begin.