Minimum to open: $100
IRA Account Options
Our Traditional and Roth Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are an excellent way to secure your financial future. Almost anyone can contribute to an IRA, even if you or your spouse already have another financial retirement pensions or plans.
We offer various IRA term options, with maturity terms ranging from 90 days to 5 years. Below you can find the most current information on each IRA account we offer, as well as current rates for each type of account. All of the below account options can be opened either as a Traditional or Roth IRA.
Product Name Interest Rate Annual Percentage Yield 3 Month 0.40% 0.40% 6 Month 0.60% 0.60% 12 Month 0.80% 0.80% 15 Month 0.80% 0.80% 18 Month 1.00% 1.00% 18 Month Variable 1.00% 1.00% 24 Month 1.10% 1.10% 36 Month 1.20% 1.20% 60 Month 2.00% 2.01%
Speak with a Financial Services Representative for current rate information. Interest Rates and Annual Percentage Yields are accurate as of March 23, 2018, and are subject to change without notice.
- $100 minimum to open an IRA
- Must maintain a daily balance of $1,000 to obtain this disclosed Annual Percentage Yield.
- A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.1
1Early withdrawal penalties on IRAs are as follows:
- 15 month term or less: 30 days’ interest on amount withdrawn
- 18 month term to 24 month term: 90 days’ interest on amount withdrawn
- Term is over 2 years: 180 days’ interest on amount withdrawn
Individual Retirement Accounts
Start thinking about tomorrow, today.
Terms from 90 Days to 5 Years
Options to Suit Your Goals
Personal Service & Support