Individual Retirement Accounts
First Bank IRA CDs
Minimum to open: $100
First Bank offers various IRA (Individual Retirement Account) options. We have a number of accounts available with maturity terms ranging from 90 days to 5 years. Below you can find the most current information on each IRA CD account we offer, as well as rates for each type of account.
Product Name Interest Rate Annual Percent Yield 3 Month CD 0.40% 0.40% 6 Month CD 0.60% 0.60% 12 Month CD 0.80% 0.80% 15 Month Comfort CD 0.80% 0.80% 18 Month CD 1.00% 1.00% 18 Month Variable IRA 1.00% 1.00% 24 Month CD 1.10% 1.10% 36 Month CD 1.20% 1.20% 60 Month CD 2.00% 2.01% HSA Account 0.05% 0.05%
Call 940.691.0000 for current rate information. Interest Rates and Annual Percentage Yields are accurate as of March 23, 2018, and are subject to change without notice.
- $100 minimum to open an IRA CD
- Must maintain a daily balance of $1,000 to obtain this disclosed Annual Percentage Yield.
- A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.**
**Early withdrawal penalties on CDs are as follows:
- 15 month CD term or less: 30 days’ interest on amount withdrawn
- 18 month CD term or 24 month CD term: 90 days’ interest on amount withdrawn
- CD Term is over 2 years: 180 days’ interest on amount withdrawn
There are exceptions to IRA withdrawals.
Tax Year 2018
$100 Minimum to open an IRA
- The total amount you can contribute to a Traditional IRA is $5,500.
- People 50 and over can contribute an additional $1,000 for a total of $6,500.00
- Certain income thresholds apply to Roth IRAs. For more information, please call us at 940.691.0000.