Our Savings Account Offerings
First Savings Account
Minimum to open: $100
- Maintain a balance of $100 and above, no quarterly service fee
- If balance falls below $100 on any day during the quarter, $3 quarterly service fee
- $1 fee for each ATM withdrawal not made at a First Bank ATM
- Regulations restrict withdrawals or transfers to other accounts or third parties to 6 transactions per month
- Unlimited withdrawals in person, by mail, or at an ATM
- If you make more than 6 debit transactions of any kind per quarter, you will be charged $1 per debit transaction
- Earns interest on balances over $100
- Imaged statement quarterly
Certificates of Deposit
Minimum to open $1,000
Another great way to save for the future is with our Certificates of Deposit (CD) accounts. These accounts have maturity terms ranging from 90 days to 5 years, allowing you to earn money on your account balance over time.
Minimum to open an IRA CD: $100
An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) can be an excellent way to secure your financial future. First Bank offers Traditional and Roth IRAs. Almost anyone can contribute to an IRA, even if you or your spouse already have another financial retirement pensions or plans.