Making purchases with your First Bank debit card is more convenient and secure when you add your card to your mobile wallet.
A mobile wallet is a digital way to store your credit and debit cards so you can make purchases with a mobile smart device rather than a physical card. It provides a convenient way to pay for goods and services with your smartphone, smartwatch or tablet.
Benefits of using Mobile Wallet: · More secure than carrying a physical card, which reduces fraud · Saves time at checkout (both online and in person) · More sanitary - no more touching the same machine everyone else touches in retail stores · Keep your cards at home and carry a smaller wallet
How to Add Your Debit Card to Your Mobile Wallet
It takes just a few minutes to securely add your First Bank Mastercard debit card to your mobile wallet. Follow the instructions below to add your card to Apple™ Pay, Samsung™ Pay or Google™ Pay.
Setup instructions for Apple™ Pay:
- Open the Wallet app.
- In the Wallet app, tap the Add button.
- Tap Debit or Credit Card and tap Continue.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card. If prompted, choose First Bank from the list or find First Bank using the search bar.
- Verify your information. We might ask you to provide additional information before approving your card for use with Apple Pay™.
- If you have a paired Apple Watch, you have the option to also add the card to your watch.
Setup instructions for Samsung™ Pay:
- Download and open the Samsung™ Pay app.
- Tap Menu (the three horizontal lines) in the top left corner, and then tap Cards.
- Tap Add card (it looks like a credit card with a plus sign next to it).
- Tap Add credit/debit card.
- Follow the instructions to register your card. When you add a card, you must agree to the card's terms and conditions.
- If you have any questions about the terms, contact us.
Setup instructions for Google™ Pay:
- Download and open the Google™ Pay app.
- Swipe up from the bottom.
- Tap Add a card and tap Debit or credit card.
- Use the camera to capture your card info or enter it manually.
- If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose an option from the list.
- Find and enter the verification code.