Whether you open a new personal or business checking account, the First Bank Online Switch Kit allows you to easily transfer your recurring payments and direct deposits to your new First Bank checking account.
Once a Financial Services Representative has helped you set up your new account, you can follow the below steps through our Online Switch Kit system to transfer your recurring payments and direct deposits. If you need help with the process, visit your local branch, or give us a call at 940.691.0000.
How to Switch:
- Gather the information for your existing automated payments and direct deposits that you would like to switch to your new account.
- Access our Online Switch Kit tool.
- Enter the SwitchTRACK code provided to you over email or in printed form when you opened your account. Can’t find your code? Contact us or give us a call at 940.691.0000.
- Follow the instructions to create a username and password.
- Click “Create a Deposit” and add the account information for each of your direct deposit accounts.
- When you are finished adding direct deposits, click “Create a Switch” and enter the account information for each of your automated payment accounts.
- Once you have entered each direct deposit and automated payment account, submit each switch and ensure you receive a real-time confirmation that each switch has been completed.
Automated Accounts Checklist
It’s easy to lose track of what’s on autopay. Below is a list of common expenses to ensure you’ve remembered all of the automated payments you may need to switch:
- Mobile Phone
- Cable Service
- Auto Club (AAA)
- Health Club or Gym
- Credit Card
- Mortgage/Rent Payment
- Automobile Loan/Lease
- Department Store Card
- Home/Rental Insurance
- Automobile Insurance
- Life/Health Insurance
- Charitable Donations
- Other Loans
Direct Deposit Accounts Checklist
Use the list below to ensure you’ve remembered all of the direct deposit accounts you may need to switch:
- Employee Payroll
- Investment Income
- Social Security
- Other Direct Deposits
We’re here to help.
Questions? We are here to make this process as simple as possible. Contact us, visit your local branch, or give us a call at 940.691.0000.